Doctors & Staff
Dr. Jay Taylor
Dr. Jay K. Taylor was born and raised in Fargo, ND. Following graduation from Fargo North High School, he majored in chemistry at N.D.S.U. Jay attended Dental School at the University of Iowa, receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1993. He received his specialty in Endodontics from Louisiana State University in 1995. Dr. Taylor received board certification in 1999. In 2004 Governor Hoeven appointed Dr. Taylor to the ND Board of Dental Examiners, North Dakota’s dental regulatory agency.
Dr. Taylor lives in Fargo and has five children. He enjoys hunting, golf, and fishing.
Dr. Taylor is a member of the American Association of Endodontists, the American Dental Association, ND’s Southeast District Dental Society, ND State Board of Dental Examiners, American Association of Dental Examiners, American Board of Endodontics, College of Endodontic Diplomats, and the Central Region District Testing Service (CRDTS).
- Tracy Tracy is a certified and registered dental assistant. She has been in the dental field for 25 years. She is originally from Dickinson, ND, and she has been in the FM area for 30 years.
- Lori Lori is a certified and registered dental assistant, and she has worked in the dental field for 28 years, including 20 years with Taylor Endodontics. She lives in Horace, ND.
- Mary Mary is a certified and registered dental assistant, and our office manager. She has worked at Taylor Endodontics for the past 20 years, and she lives in Fargo.
- Lida Lida is a registered dental assistant, and she has been assisting since 2021. Lida grew up in Lisbon, ND.
- McKenzie McKenzie is a qualified dental assistant. She graduated high school with her dental courses, and she obtained her license shortly after. McKenzie grew up in Dickinson, ND.